I’ve had a Bucket List on my Pinterest boards for awhile now. It’s time that I put them down in writing so I can keep track and focus on what I want to accomplish.
::The Small Things::
::Things I could probably do, soon::
- Get my Masters in Social Work.
- Go to a drive in movie.
- Stomp grapes.
- Make someone less fortunate smile at Christmas.
- Pay for a stranger’s groceries.
- Leave a note in a library book.
- Send a message in a bottle.
- Watch a meteor shower (I always fall asleep too early).
- Learn sign language.
- Write a song.
- Write a book.
- Learn self-defense.
- Become more flexible (yoga starts up again).
- Learn to tango (or any other dance).
- Tie messages to balloons and set them free!
::Slightly Larger Things::
::You know, some that may take some time::
- Get tickets to go see Ellen OR Jimmy Fallon. 😉
- Ride in a hot air balloon, helicopter, and go sky diving.
- Go zip-lining.
- Go sailing and/or parasailing.
- Ride in a horse and carriage.
- Ride a double decker bus.
- Ride in a limo (sounds really funny, but I want to at least once in my life).
- Eat at Hell’s Kitchen.
- Eat at places featured on Diners, Drive ins, and Dives.
- Own a classic car
- Name a star.
::For My Love & I::
::When I find you, of course!::
- Slow dance in the rain.
- Kiss at the top of the ferris wheel (I know, super cheesy…but I like it).
- Go on a breakfast date.
- Go on a star gazing date.
- Have a romantic balcony or rooftop dinner.
- Adopt a child.
- Grow old with you. (Awe, I know!) 🙂
::Go somewhere new at least once a year::
- Travel first class (once).
- See the Northern Lights.
- Visit Niagara Falls.
- See the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
- Go to Italy (eat lots of pasta and drink plenty of wine).
- Spend a night in a tree house.
- Visit Australia.
- Go to France (eat macarons).
- See the Grand Canyon.
- Explore a castle.
- Visit Canada (especially where my ancestors were).
- Ride a gondola.
- Go to Hawaii (and learn how to surf).
- Try to visit ALL 50 states!
- Visit Amsterdam.
- Visit Denmark.
- Go on a mission trip.
- Visit where my family originated in Ireland.
- Visit Scotland too.
- Go to Germany.